Attempt to get the forum up to speed?

Discussion of technical issues and ideas (engine, chassis)

Moderators: P3g4sus, Daniel, rat, Draco, Riekert

Attempt to get the forum up to speed?

Postby Larry » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:34 pm

This is an attempt to get the forum back up to date. . .
I still feel this was the best way to share ideas, parts, knowledge and built styles. i just miss reading interesting topics about the things we enjoy....
I would like to know who agrees(a reason would be great) and who thinks its not(Reason)
Larry
Slipping Clutch

Car: S14
Engine: SR

Re: Attempt to get the forum up to speed?

Postby SonOfAnarchy ZA » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:09 pm

I agree. unfortunately, facebook and other social media platforms have taken people away from this forum not sure how we get them back
"I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me"
SonOfAnarchy ZA
Administrator

1992 Nissan 200SX
Car: S13

Re: Attempt to get the forum up to speed?

Postby Larry » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:28 pm

That is very true...
I must admit i miss this forum ...a lot. This was(still is) the most valuable source of information to me. Proper ways of doing things from people that knows the recipe or is working on the right recipe. Facebook is fun yeah but i dont like people trashing builds and cars or just having sh!t to say. Just not for me man. i really enjoy the forum.
Is there any suggestions on how ?
Maybe as we post,we just add the link(of the forum to a more detailed conversation or just more detail discussion) to the built,story,race,drift or event ?
I am willing to do this. I am going add some more detail to my build also even if the progress is slow. :facepalm:
Larry
Slipping Clutch

Car: S14
Engine: SR

Return to Technical